Frank is always frank!

For all the truth seekers...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Who told you?

When i wake up each morning, I kneel down to say a prayer, to the author of life. I rack up my brain trying to articulate what to say to the one without whom i would not even be able to wake up in the morning. I form an image of my creator in my brain which my limited knowledge tells me that its nothing close to who He is, but i nonetheless give Him a human form, one which my humanly mind can relate to. I think about life, and I see formless images that needs moulding; I see debris that needs picking up, broken hearts that needs to be mended and tears that needs to be wiped. I see countless sins that needs to be pardoned and moreso, i see a man laddened by life's turmoil. Then i open my mouth to say a word and then i hear a silent voice in my heart. A still silent voice. The unmistakable voice of a power greater than I am. And the voice says, "I will guide your steps my son." And I open my eyes and sigh in relief knowing that my steps are guided.

No comments:

Post a Comment